Working within a small, busy design team your role as 3D Designer will include the following:
Key Duties and Skills Required:
- 3D modelling experience using 3D Studio Max (or similar).
- Carrying out site measures and meetings if required.
- General administration duties.
- Produce sales presentations for tenders.
- Design of high quality designs that meet specification, budget and client wishes.
- Quantify and produce accurate costings from designs to send to the client.
- Dealing with customer enquiries, suppliers and liaising with the in house installation teams.
- Good all round PC skills (including Microsoft Office).
- Experience in a design role/environment and ability to work to tight deadlines and commercial standards.
- Great attention to detail.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
The following would be beneficial:
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience working in a playground or landscape design role.
- An understanding of play area safety standards.
- Preparing accurate 2D site drawings from site measurements using AutoCAD.
- AutoCAD LT or full package experience.
Candidates must have a full UK driving licence and own transport.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 4.30pm
Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays