Absolute Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have a strong interest in smart phones to join an ever-growing telecoms company in Crewe.
You will be provided with full training within the role, and you will be able to perform repetitive tasks methodically and systematically in a timely manner and within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. You will receive training across all departments to continue your journey within an exciting and fulfilling role.
• Visual inspection of mobile handset to determine work requirements within the refurbishment process.
• Preparation of mobile phone completed to the required standards for refurbishment process
• Providing support to machine operators in the removal of the device from the refurbishment process.
• Follow directions from your line leader to ensure that all procedures and repairs comply with industry and Health & Safety standards
• Cleaning and finishing of mobile devices after refurbishment process to a high standard
• Grading and testing of mobile phones using the latest diagnostic software available to ensure our high grading standards are always met
• Kitting and boxing of mobile device to our customer requirements
• Ensuring the workplace is reset to a clean and high standard
• The ability to work well under pressure.
• A keen Practical approach and problem solving.
• A good eye to constantly ensure high standards are being met.
• Great communication skills as well as the ability to work well within a team
8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Please call Millie on
for more information
Share this Job