The Group is proud to have signed up to the Department for Work and Pensions’ Disability Confident Scheme.
Disability Confident organisations play a leading role in changing attitudes for the better. They’re changing behaviour and cultures in their own businesses, networks and communities.
As a Disability Confident Committed employer, the Absolute Solutions Group is committed to:
- ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
In the UK there are over 7 million people of working age with a disability or long-term health condition, as defined by the Equality Act 2010. They represent 18% of the working-age population and yet only half are in work. the Absolute Solutions Group recognises the importance of attracting the best talent, and our commitment to this fantastic scheme not only forms a crucial part of our Diversity and Inclusion strategy, but also shows our commitment to our Candidates and Clients to find the best people for the best jobs.